You can quickly and easily send a customer an invoice from within the PayAnywhere app. Invoices are considered keyed transactions.
To send an invoice, begin by logging in to the PayAnywhere app and adding items to your cart.
- View your cart and Proceed To Checkout.
- From the Checkout screen, select Send as Invoice.
- Enter Invoice and Customer information and choose a Due Date.
- If this is a recurring invoice, enable Create Recurring Series and choose the start date, end date, and when it should repeat.
- Tap SEND to send the invoice to your customer.
Your customer will receive the invoice via email.
- They can click the link provided to submit a payment.
- The link takes the customer to a secure payments page where they can enter their card information. (Note: Link is valid for 90 days.)
- After the customer submits their payment, they will receive a receipt.
You can manage your invoices from PayAnywhere Inside under Business → Invoices.