Offline Transactions allow you to save transactions when there is an unreliable internet connection and process them later when a connection is reestablished.
To enable Offline Transactions, head to Menu → Offline Transactions.
- By enabling Offline Transactions you are responsible for any declined transactions or chargebacks.
- DO NOT CLEAR APP OR DEVICE DATA IF YOU HAVE OFFLINE TRANSACTIONS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PROCESSED YET. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN THOSE TRANSACTIONS BEING LOST.
- Offline Transactions must be processed within 72 hours of being saved.
How to process Offline Transactions:
- If the internet connection is weak/offline, a popup appears asking if you would like to process as an offline transaction.
Transactions are saved under Menu → Offline Transactions.When a connection is reestablished, a popup appears asking you if you would like to process all offline transactions.
- Applies only to swiped and EMV chip transactions.
- Default transaction limit to $100.