Tap on the left hamburger icon to access the Navigation Menu. You can start a new sale, view transactions, edit items, view reporting, and access Settings. If the flow or screen looks different, check to see if your device is on our list of supported devices.
- Default Sale View: Set the default view for your Sell screen to land either on Item Library or Express Sale. Express Sale is ideal when you do not have items loaded.
- Manage Accounts: In this section, you can view your linked accounts and switch from one account to another. Additionally, you can set which account gets opened upon login. Options are to always open a default account, to open the last opened account, or to prompt you to select which account you want to use.
- PIN Settings: Select a time for when the app locks and will require the user to enter in a PIN. Tap “Reset PIN” to reset your PIN by entering your current and then creating a new one.
- Receipt Settings: This section is pre-loaded with the information you supplied when you signed up for PayAnywhere. You can edit this information as well as add a company logo and receipt message. As you edit your receipt, a real-time preview of your email receipt will display.
- Permissions: If you are an Administrator, you can assign employees as Managers, Cashiers, and Reporters as well as adjust their permission settings. You can also enable Void and Refund permissions for your Cashiers. When enabled, you can also set a Void & Refund limit amount.
- Auto-Generate Invoice Number: This feature will automatically generate consecutive invoice numbers for each of your transactions.
Signature & Tips
- Always Require Signature: Customers will need to sign for transactions below $25 if this feature is enabled. All transactions over $25 are required to have a signature. Chip card transactions and transactions with tips require a signature.
- Enable Tips: Enable the tip feature to allow your customers to add a tip at the end of a transaction. You can enter default tip values, including custom and no tip, for your customers to choose from.
To process a sale with tax, toggle the “Auto-Detect Tax” option to On in Settings. Auto-Detect Tax turns on the geo-tax feature, which automatically calculates the appropriate tax rate based on your location. Or, if you prefer, you can set a default tax rate.
- Card Readers: This section shows which Bluetooth readers are currently connected.
- Reader Firmware Update: Tap "Update Firmware" to update the firmware of your reader. Your PayAnywhere 3-in-1 Credit Card Reader must be connected.
- Printers & Cash Drawers
- Enable Receipt Printing: If you have a compatible Apple AirPrint (iOS only) or Bluetooth receipt printer, you can link it to the PayAnywhere app.
- Enable printer/s by selecting the “Enable Receipt Printing” toggle.
- Barcode Scanners: By default, your device's built-in camera is the barcode scanner. However, if you purchased a compatible Bluetooth barcode scanner, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the scanner to your device and the PayAnywhere app.